NOODCO 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For products sold after January 1, 2017, subject to the limitations, exclusions and disclaimers set forth below, (which are expressly incorporated herein), NOODCO warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (1) year after the date of original shipment (the ”warranty period”), provided the product is used in the manner and under the conditions for which it is designed.
Limitation of Liability
1.This warranty shall apply only if
(i) Purchaser notifies Seller in writing of the claimed defect within 30 days of discovery;
(ii) Purchaser discovers the claimed defect within the Warranty Period;
(iii) Purchaser allows Seller to inspect the Goods claimed to be defective; and
(iv) Seller or its representative confirms the defect in writing to Purchaser
(v)The goods have been paid for in full.
2. This NOODCO Limited Warranty extends only to defects in materials and workmanship which occur during “normal use and service” as defined below, and it does not apply to:
a.Goods that have not been maintained in accordance with instructions or that have been accidentally damaged;
b.Defects attributable in any way to installation, modification, cleaning, or repair made by any party other than NOODCO; or
c.Mishandling, accident, fire, lightning, other hazards whether natural or man-made, or shipment. “Normal use and service” means that the product will be used in a typical residential environment.
d.Improper use or abuse includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling of the product, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance.
e.Chips or other excessive impact damage in the product.
f. Scratches. Nood Co concrete and sealers are scratch resistant but not scratch proof. Proper care must be exercised including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
g. Thermal Shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot item, e.g. pan or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
h. Damage caused by excessive pressure e.g. sitting, standing or applying force to a nood co product that would be considered outside normal use.
i. This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
j. Wear and tear of any Nood Co concrete surface in any commercial environment. Nood Co applies a 12 month warranty to the structural integrity of the concrete but does not warrant any damage caused to the surface. Due to the unpredictable and high traffic use of commercial furniture, particularly table tops, Nood Co do not warrant any damage caused if the Nood Co Deep Seal System coating is comprised by scratching, heat, abrasive surfaces, chemicals, accidental chipping, dropping, accidents beyond control, exposure to weather, improper installation, contact with incompatable substances, commercial public use, it becomes void of warranty immediately. Nood Co concrete is water and stain tolerant but not water proof or stain proof. The tables will wear in time. Concrete is a porous surface and it is to be expected to develop character from weather, human usage over time. By agreeing/accepting a Nood Co quote you agree to the terms of this warranty. Nood Co do not warrant damage to the sealer caused from daily use and any resulting damage to the concrete products from such usage.
3. Further, this warranty shall not apply if
a.Purchaser or a third party modifies or repairs the Goods without NOODCO’ prior written approval; or
b.After discovery of a defect, Purchaser fails to take prompt and reasonable steps to prevent the defect from becoming more serious. If Goods are repaired in the field by someone other than NOODCO, then the warranty on that repair is from the person or company making that repair, not NOODCO.
4. Upon collection or delivery of a nood product the customer becomes 100% responsible for the preservation and maintenance of the product. Please read MATERIAL VARIATIONS thoroughly before making a purchase with Nood Co.
5. Material Variations
Nood’s products may comprise of concrete, steel, aluminium, powder coated products, timber and other materials. You can expect natural variations in the colour, pattern and air bubble ratio of the concrete in each piece. You can expect minor timber, steel, mirror, powdercoating colour and grain variations from piece to piece. Please be aware that your product may be slightly different to the ones featured in the photos on the website as each piece is handmade and unique. Material variations are a natural part of the piece and do not fall under consideration of warranty.
6. Sinks and Basins
Nood Co sinks and basins have a high level of water tolerance and stain resistance but must not be:
a. Filled with water and left for a period of more than 8hrs.
b. Used as a surface to store or hold items with a hard surface
c. Cleaned with abrasive items. Whilst Nood Co Deep sealing system has been thoroughly tested with various chemical cleaners we recommend cleaning with a micro fibre cloth and soapy water.
7. The Nood Deep seal protection system is only for use in indoor and sheltered external environments, it is UV stable and has a high stain and moisture resistance. For full external use Nood Co will apply their penetrative sealing system. The penetrative sealing system is permeable and will allow the concrete to breathe, it will absorb moisture and dry out and develop a natural patina with weathering and use. Spills must be cleaned up promptly as the surface is permeable and they may be absorbed. If the Nood Co Deep Seal System coating is comprised by scratches, heat, abrasive surfaces, chemicals, accidental chipping, dropping, accidents beyond control, exposure to weather, improper installation, contact with incompatable substances, it becomes void of warranty immediately.
8. Nood Co Commercial Furniture.
All Nood Co cafe tables are sealed in the Nood Co Deep Seal System. Due to the unpredictable and high traffic use of commercial furniture, particularly table tops, Nood Co do not warrant any damage caused if the Nood Co Deep Seal System coating is comprised by scratches, heat, abrasive surfaces, chemicals, accidental chipping, dropping, accidents beyond control, exposure to weather, improper installation, contact with incompatable substances, it becomes void of warranty immediately. Nood Co concrete is water and stain tolerant but not water proof or stain proof. The tables will wear in time. Concrete is a porous surface and it is to be expected to develop character from weather, human usage over time. Please By agreeing/accepting a Nood Co quote you agree to the terms of this warranty. Nood Co do not warrant damage to the sealer caused from daily use, and o , the resulting damage to the concrete products from such usage.
Nood Co do not take any responsibility for the safety of those using the Nood Co commercial furniture, in any regard, in any circumstance or situation. Safe use is recommended at all times. Concrete can be heavy and it is recommended to attain appropriate assistance for when moving/handling a piece.
9. During the Warranty Period, if a NOODCO product does not conform to this limited warranty, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy against Seller arising out of or in connection with any claimed defect in any Goods sold hereunder, whether based upon contract, strict liability or negligence, and whether for personal injury, commercial loss, or other monetary loss, shall be at NOODCO’ option and sole discretion, is one of the following:
.(a) Repair of the defective component or product,
.(b) Replace the product with an item from the current range and of an equal value that will be supplied and delivered to the customer at the expense of NOODCO.
10. Nood Care Guide
Every step of our design and manufacture process has thoroughly considered the improvement of the consumer and user experience. And that research and improvement will continue. But like marble, timber, engineered stone and porcelain these surfaces and require care in use.
Here are some tips.
(a)Clean your surfaces with a microfibre cloth.
(b)Clean up your spills as they happen.
(c)Place a trivet or mat down before you place your hot items, or for plates, bowls, cups, vases any any hard surface to avoid scratches.
(d)Use our protective sealer coat. It’s super easy to use and we have a video to show you how to do that too. Contact Nood Co for more info.
11. IN NO EVENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOODCO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES Of ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES TO OTHER PROPERTY, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
11. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MADE ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. NOODCO MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY Of MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
13. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR INTERNATIONAL USE OR PURCHASES.
To obtain performance of this Limited Warranty, the purchaser should contact in writing the authorized NOODCO dealer or reseller who sold the product to the purchaser, or mail its warranty claim to: